Yose is coming to the first prefectural office!
On Saturday, July 2nd, we will hold “Hyogo Prefectural Yose @ First Prefectural Office” at our hotel.
Why don’t you enjoy rakugo while thinking about ancient Hyogo prefecture?
If you would like to see it, please apply by the deadline to the address below.
- Date: Saturday, July 2nd
- Start time: Part 1 13:30
Part 2 15:30
(* Opening is 30 minutes before each performance. Replacement system for each performance)
- Venue: Hyogo Prefectural Hyogo Tsu Museum First Prefectural Office
- Performers: Kaishi Katsura , Sannosuke Katsura
- Capacity: 40 people each time
[If there are many applications, a lottery will be held. We will inform you about the result by e-mail or postcard (only for round-trip postcard applicants)]
- Fee: 500 yen (cash payment on the day)
- How to apply: Please apply by method ① or ②.
(Up to 2 people can apply at the same time. In that case, please be sure to enter the name of the person you are traveling with.)
① From the application form on the Kobe Prefectural Center website
(Click to open the application form in a new window)
② Round-trip postcard
Please be sure to fill in the address, name , phone number, desired times [ 1st copy ( starting at 13:30)] or [ 2nd copy (starting at 15:30 )] and send it to the following address.
<Destination> 5-1-32 Futaba-cho, Nagata-ku, Kobe 653-8767
Hyogo Prefecture Kobe Prefectural Citizens Center Industrial Promotion Section
- Application deadline: Must arrive by Thursday, June 15, 4th year of Reiwa
- Organizer / Inquiries: Hyogo Prefecture Kobe Prefectural Citizens Center Prefectural Exchange Office Prefectural Citizens / Industry Promotion Division (in charge of industrial promotion)
Email: kobe_kem (at) pref.hyogo.lg.jp (* Please change at to @)
* This is an event sponsored by the Kobe Prefectural Citizens Center in Hyogo Prefecture. Please be careful about the address and inquiries.