Opening hours and fees
- Opening hours
- [April-September period] 9: 00-18: 00 * Admission is until 17:30
[Period from October to March of the following year] 9: 00-17: 00 * Admission is until 16:30
- closing day
- Every Monday (If Monday is a national holiday, the next weekday)
Year-end and New Year holidays (December 31, January 1)
- Admission fee
- First prefectural office / free
First prefectural office
The first prefectural office also rents out facilities. Please use it for various events and events.
Japanese-style room (former concentric mansion)
- Surface product
- Utilization time
- 9: 00-17: 00
- usage fee
- ① 9: 00-12: 00/1,000 yen
② 13: 00-17: 00/1,400 yen
③ 9: 00-17: 00/2,400 yen
* In the case of use involving business activities such as product sales and promotion, the above fee will be doubled.
① Temporary reservation
We accept tentative reservations using the form below.
After confirming the contents, we will inform you by e-mail whether or not it can be used.
② Submission of application form
After confirming the tentative reservation, please mail the facility use permission application to the Hyogo Tsu Museum.
After confirming the contents, we will send you a facility use permit and a delivery notice.
Please pay the usage fee by the delivery deadline.
- When using the facility, please do not write anything that seems to be sponsored by the museum when producing public relations materials. (Telephone number of the hotel, etc.)
- After using it, please restore it to its original state. Please take home any materials or garbage you brought in.
- Smoking is prohibited on the premises of the hotel.
- We are not responsible for theft or accidents.
For group use, please call the following inquiries.
Hyogo Tsu Museum Tel 078 –651 –1868
We hold a preliminary meeting so that you can use it smoothly on the day.
Please feel free to contact us after considering it.
- Group use may be restricted due to measures against the new coronavirus.
- If you come by a large bus, please be sure to contact the Hyogo Prefectural Hyogo Tsu Museum in advance.
For wheelchair users
Wheelchairs can be rented at the first prefectural office.
Please ask at the reception when using.
For customers with disabilities
Parking space is available only for vehicles that are used by people with disabilities. Please contact the Hyogo Prefectural Hyogo Tsu Museum (TEL 078-651-1868) in advance before using.
You can enter with a guide dog, service dog, or hearing dog.