Opening hours and fees
- Opening hours
- [April-September period] 9: 00-18: 00 * Admission is until 17:30
[Period from October to March of the following year] 9: 00-17: 00 * Admission is until 16:30
- closing day
- Every Monday (If Monday is a national holiday, the next weekday)
Year-end and New Year holidays (December 31, January 1)
- Rates until Tuesday, November 22, 2022
First prefectural office / free
Fees after November 24, 2022 (Thursday) *After the opening of Hyogo Harimari-kan
Admission: 300 (200) yen for adults, 200 (150) yen for university students, and free for high school students and younger
Note: Prices are subject to change during special exhibitions.
(e.g.) For the opening commemorative exhibition (R4.11/24 – R5.1/15)
Admission: Adults 600 (450) yen / University students 450 (350) yen / High school students and younger free
Includes admission to the permanent exhibition and the first Prefectural Hall.
( ) is the price for a group of 20 or more people.
Show your disability certificate or Mililo ID and get a 75% discount for the person with disability and free admission for up to one caregiver.
*Half the adult rate for those 70 years old and over.
List of Facilities and Fees
|9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|First prefectural office||Japanese-style room
(Former Doshin Yashiki)
|1,000 yen||1,400 yen||2,400 yen|
|Rest Area 1
|48 yen per square meter per day|
|Rest Area 2
|48 yen per square meter per day|
|イベント広場||30 yen per square meter per day|
|Hyogo Beginning Hall||training room (hall)||A||3,000 yen||4,200 yen||7,200 yen|
|B||3,000 yen||4,200 yen||7,200 yen|
|Special Exhibition Room||7,200 yen per day|
|entrance||48 yen per square meter per day|
|library||48 yen per square meter per day|
Can be scrolled horizontally.
- In the case of use involving sales of products, advertising, or other business activities, the amount shall be equal to twice the respective amounts.
- For the training rooms, partitions can be removed to make the rooms larger. However, a fee will be charged for both training rooms A and B.
① Temporary reservation
We accept tentative reservations using the form below.
(* From the first day of the month to which the day three months before the day you intend to use the facility belongs)
After confirming the contents, we will inform you by e-mail whether or not it can be used.
② Submission of application form
After confirming the tentative reservation, please fill out and submit the Facility Use Permit Application Form.
Please pay the usage fee on the day.
- When using the facility, please do not write anything that seems to be sponsored by the museum when producing public relations materials. (Telephone number of the hotel, etc.)
- After using it, please restore it to its original state. Please take home any materials or garbage you brought in.
- Smoking is prohibited on the premises of the hotel.
- We are not responsible for theft or accidents.
- Eating and drinking are allowed, but please refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages.
Group tour (general)
We accept tentative reservations from the form below.After confirming the contents, we will inform you whether or not you can visit the desired date.
- It takes about 30 minutes to visit the first prefectural office.
- If you have more than 20 people, it will be smooth if you divide the tour into two groups.
- Please contact us for eating and drinking space.
Group tour (school-related people)
Please have a meeting in advance so that you can use it smoothly.
Please contact us at the following phone number first.
Tel 078 – 651 – 1868
- Group use may be restricted due to measures against the new coronavirus.
- * If you come by a large bus, please be sure to contact the Hyogo Prefectural Hyogo Tsu Museum in advance.