Around the museum, there are historic sites scattered throughout the city that convey the history of more than a thousand years.
Why don’t you visit the historic sites with a navigator and experience the history rooted in this area?
- Reservation status
- event date
- Every Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
* Closed in July and August. Scheduled to resume in September. (We will inform you on the homepage as soon as the schedule is decided)
- open time
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 10 persons per session
- How to apply
[Application by form]
- Please apply using the form below. (The form will be available after the decision to reopen the Machiaruki.)
[Application by phone]
- Please contact us using the contact information below.
- TEL 078-651-1868
* Registration will start from the first day of the month before the event.
* Please check the [Reservation Status] in the reservation form in advance. Please apply.
The reception will be closed as soon as the capacity is reached. (Reservation status is information a little earlier. Please note that the number displayed and the actual number of reservations may differ.)
When applying, please check the notes before proceeding to the procedure.
At the start time, please gather at the “Old Funami Bankoya Town Aruki Map” in the Hyogo Tsu Museum and the first prefectural office.
Please note the following points when you are in town.
- ① Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- (2) Please be careful about your car and act responsibly during the town.
- ③ Please follow the instructions or precautions of the town navigator.
In the unlikely event that you do not follow the instructions or precautions, you may be refused participation even in the middle of the course.
- ④ It may be changed or canceled depending on the weather and circumstances. Please note.
About change / cancellation
In case of change or cancellation, please call the following phone number.