In 1868, when Hyogo Prefecture began, the last Hyogo magistrate of the Shogunate, Takenaka Shibata, Hyogo Tsu’s wealthy merchant, Seizo Kitafu,
And it is a virtual tour where you can meet the leading role of this prefectural office, the first governor of Hyogo prefecture, Shunsuke Ito (Hirofumi).
The drama of the Meiji Restoration unfolds in the historic space of the restored first prefectural office.
- Implementation time
6 times a day at 10:00, 11:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
- Experience time
- Approximately 20 minutes (including explanation, wearing, etc.)
- Experienced number of people
- Up to 5 people at a time
- Target age
- 13 years old and over
- usage fee
- Application for participation
First-come-first-served basis on the day (At the nagayamon)
If you would like to participate, please be sure to read the following notes.
In addition, we do not accept telephone reservations. note that.
- Please refrain from those who are not feeling well or who are drinking alcohol.
- If you feel sick during the experience, stop using it immediately and contact the attendant.
- Please handle the equipment carefully.
- The field of view becomes very narrow. Please be careful about contact with other customers.
- Pregnant, elderly, weak hearted, seriously ill, wearing medical equipment such as a pacemaker, needing assistance in standing and sitting, maintaining a stable posture If you cannot, please contact us at the time of application.